Here are a few suggestions to help you obtain maximum pleasure from your flowers
- Fill a vase with luke-warm water to which a floral preservative has been added.
- Remove any water sources attached to the stems (tubes, wet tissue).
- Remove any leaves which will be under water.
- With a sharp knife or scissors cut the stems at an angle about 3cm from the end.
- Top up the vase with water daily. Every two or three days replace water & recut stems.
- Keep the flowers out of draughts & direct sunlight.
- Do not place flowers on the television – they do not like heat.